Permanent collaboration call on BIPV and residential

At COPLASIMON, we are dedicated to advancing the understanding of degradation in photovoltaic (PV) systems. We invite researchers and industry professionals to share their data, findings, and expertise on BIPV and residential data, whether through datasets or collaborative discussions. Your participation will help drive innovation and support the broader scientific community working on PV performance.

Explore the open call at COPLASIMON https://coplasimon.eu/index.php/residential-collaboration-call/, and if you are interested in joining this initiative, you can contact us at contact@coplasimon.eu.

For further discussions and to connect with others in the field, interact within this dedicated forum.

To whom it may concern,

I am Guang, an assistant professor at Eindhoven University of Technology.
As part of my role, I would like to propose a collaboration with the Serendi-PV partners and formally request access to the PEARL PV dataset. My expertise lies in the fields of machine learning and multiscale modeling, and I believe these skills can offer valuable insights in analyzing the dataset, as well as in developing innovative approaches to support our ongoing research activities.
Looking forward to future potentials.

best regards
Guang
Email address: g.hu@tue.nl

Hello Guang, thank you for your interest in this collaboration call.
I have put you in contact with @salperwy for advacing on the data sharing procedure.
Best regards.

Hello Guang,
I contacted you be email to give. In the case of MyLight dataset, we only share the anonymised PV production data.
Best regards,
Christophe